2.one handle control,easy and convenience
3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).
5.100% pressure system tested.
1.Material: solid brass construction
3.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)
7.Hose: 50 cm 304 s.steel hose
8.plating thinkness: 10μm
9.24h acid salt spary test passed
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts:stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.box size: 405*380*37mm
4.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement