1.Material: Low Lead brass
3.Matching pull-out spout sprayer,360° swing spout;
4.6" or 8" center set, single hole installation;
5.solid brass waterway conctruction;
6.Valve: ceramic valve;
8.Hose:304s.steel hose w/EPDM inner tube
10.100% pressure system tested
How is our faucet features?
2.one handle control,easy and convenience
3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).
5.100% pressure system tested.
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.
1.high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement